Forum Replies Created

  • National

    June 11, 2022 at 6:38 pm

    For this is important. HJR 192 is just a resolution. How many people make resolutions and never see them through? It’s Public Law is what we should be after. But luckily the Public Law says the same thing as the resolution. But anyways all we have to do is make a declaration. Put I AM the son of my Father on the back of your birth certificate. And have a private seal/Notary and send it to the Secretary of Treasury. What are your thoughts?