- 04/10/2008: Press Video of Robert Kahre Case in Las Vegas Nevada (Quicktime Video, Click here for offsite link)
- 01/30/2008: Wesley Snipes "Tax Manifesto" published on New York Times Website-It has materials from Family Guardian and SEDM in it! Yeah!
- 01/21/2008: Infamous Expat Tax Moves a Step Closer-Sovereign Society
- 01/14/2008: Actor Wesley Snipes Set to Go on Trial for Tax Crimes-New York Times
- 11/27/2007: Former IRS Commissioner Everson Fired from Red Cross-had affair with underling while married. Was it Eilieen O'Conner, former DOJ Deputy Atty General of the Tax Division, who quit at almost the same time as he did back in April 2007?
- 09/20/2007: Four Month [Tax] Trial ends with not convictions
- 08/30/2007: Judge Orders Website Selling Tax-Evasion Advice to Close-WTP website enjoined
- 07/26/2007: IRS Loses Challenge to Prove Tax Liability Against Lawyer-victory!
- 06/30/2007: Government Prosecution in Tax Evasion Case Admits Federal Reserve Notes are not "Dollars" or Money-astounding
- 05/08/2007: We The People Right to Petition Lawsuit Appeal Decision
- 02/19/2007: Attorney Challenges Income Tax Law-Constitutional History in the Making
- 01/25/2007: The Ed Brown Story
- 01/22/2007: Paul Harvey talks about a BIG IRS loss in federal court-A couple argued that the tax code was so complex that no one could understand it and the court agreed.
- 07/17/2006: IRS to Close Facility in N.E. Phily-this is the facility that processes nonresident alien returns
- 06/14/2006 and 01/01/2007: Federal District Court Rules on Hansen Injunction-Hansen wins a silent victory!
- 05/03/2005: C. Hansen Under Attack by Federal Government AGAIN
- 10/21/2004: GAO Report: Tax Non-Compliance on the Rise Among IRS Workers!
- 10/18/2004: Noted Tax Historian's Book Declares U.S. Income Tax as Direct Tax is in Violation of Long Establish U.S. Supreme Court Mandates
- 09/20/2004: Tax Delinquency Among Federal Workers
- 04/17/2004: IRS Investigating Operator of Creationist Theme Park
- 04/01/2004: For the IRS, There's No Easy Fix-major blunders in IRS modernization efforts
- 03/31/2004: DOJ files civil charges against Joe Saladino, Founder of Freedom and Privacy Committee (FPC)
- 03/02/2004: IRS Reveals "Silence Advocacy Project"-Joe Banister
- 09/04/2003: Judge Revokes Lockheed Janitor Clearance
- 08/08/2003: IRS Loses BIG: U.S. v. Kuglin
- 07/10/2003: C. Hansen Under Attack by IRS (HOT!)
- 07/02/2003: Ernst And Young, Tax Publisher, Sells Out to IRS Pressure Without A Fight- do you think you can trust their publications to tell the truth? NOT!
- 06/16/2003: Judge bans Schiff book on income tax-We the People
- 05/23/2003: Tax Protester Gets Federal Prison Time-Yahoo News
- 05/14/2003: IRS says Help Needed With Overdue Tax Bills-San Diego Union Tribune
- 05/13/2002: Even the Powerful Can Be Victims of Abuse-CNS News report on IRS agent who tried to stop abuse and got fired.
- 04/28/2003: Another Soul Risks Life for Answers-Gene Chapman
- 04/12/2003: Taxgate Website shut down by Injunction-http://www.taxgate.com
Dept. of INJustice Indicts Ed Rivera for Alleged Abusive Tax Shelters-Daily
Breeze, Torrance, CA
- 04/03/2003: Hunger Fast Ends with
No Answers-Rose Lear Ends her hunger fast
Feds Arrest X-Valley Judge, Wife in Tax Rebel
Program-Judge Rizzo arrested
- 04/05/2003: ACLU Asks Judge
to Lift Ban on Anti-Tax Book-ACLU helping Irwin Schiff
Activist Ends Protest Fast-Rose Lear ends her fast
- 03/20/2003: (HOT!) Irwin
Schiff's "Federal Mafia" Book Banned!-more judicial corruption in
IRS Removes their 6209/"ADP and IDRS" Manual from their website-manual
used to decode your IRS IMF computer records is conspicuously removed
from the FOIA area of the IRS website
- 03/13/2003: INJustice
Asks Court to Stop Alleged Major Tax Scam Promoters-DOJ Press release
- 03/08/2003: No Answers, No Taxes,
No Food-Michigan Woman on a hunger fast because her husband was
unlawfully sentenced to jail by a corrupt judicial machine for violating
26 USC 7203, Willful Failure to File
- 01/27/2003: Social Security POMS
Website Obfuscation-SSA deleted the section on "Developing Evidence
of U.S. Citizenship" from their website, which we refer to in several
places on this website.
- 01/05/2003: IRS Aims to Make
Crusading Tax Rebel Pay-Los Angeles Times, Sunday, 1/5/2003.
Story about Lynne Meredith, author of Vulture in Eagle's Clothing
Rights Pared Down to a Manageable Six-this isn't real, but watch
out folks, it's going to come sooner than you think!
- 12/17/2002: Editorial-the
big picture behind recent happenings
- 12/06/2002: Treasury's Secretary
Oneill Quits in Surprise Move-maybe he couldn't stand LYING about
the income tax any longer, just like Rosotti?
Freedom Drive 2002 Report
- 11/14/2002: (HOT!) We The
People Website Hacked on the Historic Day to Present Petition to the
President for Redress of Grievances! Forcible Entry attempted on our
Property only three days ago as well-IRS scumbags at work again.
Departing Chief Says IRS is Losing
War on Tax Cheats-Yeah! The pilot has his parachute on and is jumping
from the IRS plane, and we hope we are worsening that trend! This
was the scumbag who reneged on a written agreement to answer the We
The People petition for Redress of Grievances.
- 08/25/2002: WTP: Stop
Talking and DO Something
- 08/21/2002: WTP: More Defiance
Brewing-Larken Rose says "Prosecute Me!" to the government
- 07/25/2002: IRS Website
Removed Incriminating Section [9.7] 14.17 of Internal Revenue Manual
Talking about the Relation Back Doctrine-response to Dan Meador's
article on the Relation Back Doctrine.
- 07/02/2002: Judicial Misconduct Involved
in Conviction of Congressman Traficant-WTP article. See also
- 06/18/2002: Shulz Stops Paying Taxes:
Treasury Inspector General Promises to Investigate Allegations of IRS
Illegal Activity Exposed in TPI'S Video Tape to Congress-hard evidence
of ongoing computer fraud
Dept. of Treasury Removed
Incriminating Organization Manual from their Website-more hiding
of incriminating evidence.
- 04/16/2002: Anti
Tax Activist Arrested for Fraud-Lynne Meredith arrested for selling
- 04/15/2002: We The People Rally
in Washington D.C.-Delivered irrefutable proof to every member of
congress of fraud and extortion by the federal government in the collection
of federal income taxes.
Watch the We
The People Press Conference at the National Press Club-HOT!
This will blow your mind!
- 04/08/2002: Are You A
Tax Chump or a Tax Cheat?-MSN
- 03/28/2002: Federal Appeals
Court Overturns Article V of the U.S. Constitution-Ken Evans
- 03/27/2002: URGENT ACTION NEEDED!:
HR3991!-Write your Congressman! This bill increases frivolous
penalties to $5,000 and Tax Court Sanctions to up to $25,000.
- 03/18/2002: Bank Of America Can
Give Your Bank Account Away Without Liability!-Don't bank at this
Still on WTP Agenda-World Net Daily
- 03/02/2002: Federal Court to
Debate Landmark Income Tax Case
- 03/01/2002: Dentist Convicted
for Failing to File Tax Returns
- 01/28/2002: IRS Removes
Internal Revenue Manual (IRM) from their Website Search Engine-trying
to make it more difficult for patriots to use the manual and find relevant
information. They also removed section 4.2 of the IRM, because
it was too incriminating
- We The People Truth In Taxation Hearing
- 01/10/2002: IRS Loses Computers,
Badges, Radios, and Firearms-Wired Magazine
- 01/10/2002: IRS Raids Steven
- 01/02/2002: U.N. Global Tax Police
Coming to Get You!
Takes on the Leaders of the 861 Argument--It must work because the
IRS is legally harassing the leaders to try to shut them down without
ever directly confronting their arguments in court or administratively!
- The Ultimate Class-Action Lawsuit
Against the IRS-For fraud and extortion. Watch out!
Our readers have investigated this and found that this is a scam!
- 07/15/ 2001: Over a Quarter
Million Federal Workers Fail to Pay Taxes-Scripps Howard News Service
- 06/26/2001: One Man Hungers, a Nation
Prays-Bob Shulz of We The People will go on a hunger strike to get
the IRS to respond to his concerns.
Fraud, Slavery, and Involuntary
Servitude: The Great American Tax Scam
Steps Up Employment Tax Withholding Enforcement
- 05/16/2001: Hackers Break
Into IRS Computer Systems-Associated Press
Arrow Plastics Sticks to Its
Guns-Won't Withhold Taxes from Its Employees
- 05/02/2001: California RAIDS No
Time Delay Electronics
Taxing Problem: Getting Someone to Listen
- 04/09/2001: A Kinder,
Gentler IRS: Budget Cuts Make It Easier for Tax Cheats to Not Get Caught
- 04/05/2001: Senate
Finance Committee Hearing on Taxpayer Schemes, Scams, and Cons
Activists Challenge IRS Using Agency's Own Rules!
- 02/02/2001: IRS
Tracking Unreported Income
at IRS Alleged-Chicago Sun Times.
IRS "political audit" Kills Journal-WorldNet Daily
Congress Backs Off IRS Probe: Politically Motivated Audits Must Wait-WorldNet
Suspected of Income Tax Evasion-Paul Mitchell
Check Around the Nation-Paul Mitchell