- Tell me why you would want to tell the truth on these matters, when
your livelihood and the security of your family as an attorney or an
employee of the IRS depends on perpetuating untruths about these
- Why mandatory/enforced (rather than voluntary)
payment of Subtitle A federal income taxes don't amount to SLAVERY
and involuntary servitude, in violation of the Thirteenth Amendment, 18
U.S.C. §1581, and 42
U.S.C. §1994? I never "volunteered" to pay this
tax and I don't volunteer now. Since when is slavery legal in a free
- How I can a natural person rather than a corporation file an income
tax return involuntarily without violating his Fifth Amendment rights?
It took a judge FOUR YEARS to answer that paradox in the case of Bill
Conklin. He documented this in his book Why No One is
Required to File Tax Returns, Davidson Press, 2000 Edition,
- Where the liability statute for Subtitle A income tax appears in 26
U.S.C. and how the underlying regulation at 26 CFR 1.1-1 can
lawfully impose a liability without the corresponding statute doing
so? Remember, the Secretary of the Treasury who writes the IRS
regulations like the above has no delegated authority legislate,
but only to interpret and implement that
which is already legislated.
- By what authority the IRS can make an involuntary "assessment"
for Subtitle A income taxes? Based on the following article, there
appears to be no lawful authority to do so: http://famguardian.org/TaxFreedom/CitesByTopic/assessment.htm
- Explain how the IRS can file a "Substitute
for Return" (SFR) on a person if their own
Revenue Manual, in section 220.127.116.11.8 doesn't list the 1040 form as
a form authorized for the SFR program? See http://famguardian.org/TaxFreedom/CitesByTopic/SubsForReturn.htm.
- Explain how the IRS can do make a natural person into
"taxpayer" who doesn't first volunteer for
such a name by assessing himself using a voluntary 1040
form. See http://famguardian.org/TaxFreedom/CitesByTopic/taxpayer.htm
- Explain how the entire Internal Revenue Code can apply to persons
who do not voluntarily assess themselves to change their status from
"nontaxpayer" to "taxpayer" if the Supreme Court
said in Flora v. United States, 362
U.S. 145 (1959) that the income tax system is based on
"voluntary self-assessment and payment, not on distraint
[enforcement, levies, liens, etc]". See http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?navby=case&court=us&vol=362&page=145
- Show me where in Subtitle A of Title 26, the word "State"
is defined to mean "states of the union" rather than federal
Keep in mind that the following rules of statutory construction cannot
be violated by your answered:
- When a word is defined in statute, the ordinary or common use of
the term is automatically precluded.
- The plural of a word cannot mean a different thing or class of
things than the singular version.
- When a word is not defined in statute, the common usage of the
term must be presumed.
- Tell me how I can voluntarily
sign a tax return based on the fact that "voluntary" means
without influence from others. The only reason I sign a return is
under unlawful duress,
and anything signed under duress is inadmissible as evidence as per
Weeks v. United States.
- Explain why the IRS routinely continues to cite as its authority for
collecting Subtitle A federal income taxes cases below the Supreme
Court level, even though their own
Revenue Manual in section 18.104.22.168.9.8 says that cases below the
Supreme Court level cannot be applied to more than the
"taxpayer" in question.
- Explain how the United States government, on the one hand, can be
delegated no police
powers to enforce criminal statutes in the states of the union,
and yet on the other hand, can enforce criminal provisions of the
Internal Revenue Code found in 26 U.S.C. §§7201-7206
inside states of the union?
- Explain how a tax crimes under Internal Revenue Code sections 26
can be prosecuted if the U.S.
Attorney Manual section 9-4.139 says that NO FEDERAL AGENCY has
investigative jurisdiction for tax crimes under these sections?
- Explain how any agency of the federal government can have authority
to enforce criminal provisions of a law that has no implementing
regulations, namely 26 U.S.C. §§7201-7206?
- Explain by what authority the IRS can send "Notice of
Levy" (IRS form 668-A(c)(DO)) to private, nonfederal employers, demanding money, without
the authority of a court hearing authorizing them to do so and how
this action can be characterized as respecting the due process and
Constitutional rights of those affected by it.
- Explain why the IRS routinely sends a continuing levy via a Notice
of Levy (IRS form 668-A(c)(DO)) that exceeds 15% of the pay of the target taxpayer in
violation of 26
- Explain why 26
U.S.C. §6331(a) is removed from the Notice of Levy form?
- Explain why the Notice of Levy form
(IRS form 668-A(c)(DO)) itself does not specifically or
conspicuously warn the recipients that they may not by law institute
continuing levies exceeding 15% of the pay of the target
"taxpayer" under 26
- Explain by what authority the IRS changes the self-assessment of a
person who voluntarily files a 1040 form. None of the statutes
or implementing regulations found at 26
U.S.C. §6201, 26
U.S.C. §6020(b), and 26 CFR 301.6201-1(a)(1) appear to authorize
- Why the unwritten "Full Payment Rule" requiring persons to
pay all taxes imputed to be owed by the IRS BEFORE they can litigate
in an Article III District Court does not violate the Fifth
Amendment to the Constitution and be interpreted as an
involuntary/forced taking of property without due process of law or
just compensation. See section 22.214.171.124 of the Great
IRS Hoax for further details.
- By what Constitutional authority, if any, the IRS can treat natural
persons as "corporations".
- By what Constitutional authority, if any, the IRS can treat monies
received as "income" in the Constitutional without them
actually being "income" in the Constitutional sense,
regardless of what the recipient of the monies "thinks" or
"says" they are?
- Explain by what Constitutional authority the IRS can lie or deceive
the readers of their publications and not be held accountable for
errors, deceptions, or inaccuracies in their publications?
- Answer the
Tax Deposition Questions and sign an affidavit authenticating the
answer or find a federal government employee who is authorized to do
so and have him or her do it.
- Explain by what lawful authority an IRS employee with a red
administrative pocket commission can perform enforcement
actions such as issue Notice
of Levy (IRS form 668-A(c)(DO)), Notice
of Seizure (IRS form 2433), Levy
Is it a prerequisite that a person must have "income"
which is "effectively connected with a trade
or business in the United States" as defined in 26
U.S.C. §7701(a)(26) in order to be the proper subject of Subtitle
A income taxes? (yes or no)