|THIRTEEN TESTAMENTS OF TRUTH|
We have a high regard for the man who wrote the article below and and we endorse what he is doing as a public servant. Click here to learn more about this man.
Thirteen testaments in honor of the original thirteen united States.
By Christopher Holloman Hansen (email@example.com)
"... where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty'." II Cor. 3:17
1. We Recognize as Truth that Jesus Christ is the "Supreme Judge" of this Nation and that our freedom and unalienable rights are granted by Him, not by governments; we are therefore authorized by Him to be Sovereigns. (Rev. 1:6 and 5:10)
2. We Recognize as Truth: The Bible, all teachings of Jesus Christ, The Ten Commandments, The Declaration of Independence, The Constitution of the United States, The Bill of Rights and George Washington’s Farewell Address.
3. We Recognize as Truth that our original Constitutional Government was instituted by God for the benefit of man. That it was created by "We the People" and their agents, the Sovereign States, by a contract known as The Constitution of the United States of America.
4. We Recognize as Truth that the federal government is only a contracted agent of the Sovereign States and that if any branch of the federal government violates that contract the Sovereign States, acting in unison, severally or individually, have the duty to redress that violation through State sponsored legislation and enforced action.
5. We Recognize as Truth that if the Sovereign States fail to redress federal usurpation of power that "We the People" have the "Duty." according to the Declaration of Independence, and the “rights" and “powers," according to the 9th and 10th Amendments to act in unison, severally or as individuals "to throw off that Government law by law (and peacefully if possible) and to provide new Guards for our future security.
6. We Recognize as Truth that any form of numerical identification or NAME CHANGE, such as the Social Security Identification Number and/or a NEW SATANIC NAME, of individual Sovereigns or their children is a direct violation of the First, Fourth, Fifth, Ninth, Tenth, and Thirteenth Amendments to the Constitution and is, either a precursor to or in actuality, the prophesied numerical satanic "Mark of the Beast" and we reject them on both legal and religious grounds.
7. We Recognize as Truth that parents are responsible for their children and for their moral standards, education and religious beliefs and that the proper role of parenthood and its Biblically sanctioned duties and restrictions are found within the Holy Bible and that governmental interference with parental authority is in violation of the First Amendment.
8. We Recognize as Truth that no government has the right to force adults or children (under the direction of their parents) into any form of involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted by an informed jury. That involuntary servitude includes, but is not limited to, the forced or coerced indoctrination or teaching of any kind; and therefore, all "education" must be totally voluntary.
9. We Recognize as Truth that the First Amendment strictly forbids the making of any law that would prohibit the free exercise of religion and that any government agency promoting the belief that humanity has no Creator not only infringes on the free exercise of religion but, also undermines the very basis of our Republic which was founded upon unalienable rights given us by our Creator. The Eternal Truth is: If we have no Creator we have no rights.
10. We Recognize as Truth that if we, as individuals, knowingly obey any law that helps to limit our God given Unalienable rights and enslave us, our posterity or any people, that we are guilty of Crimes against Humanity, as defined by the International Military Tribunal at Nuremberg, "the true test...is not the existence of the order but whether moral choice in executing it) 'was in fact possible." We also believe, as stated by Benjamin Franklin, "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." We, therefore, cannot tolerate even the slightest loss of our sovereignty, rights, or freedom and in the words of Thomas Jefferson, “find nothing so dreadful as voluntary slavery.”
11. We Recognize as Truth that all men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights. They include: Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness; and that, above all law is the eternal difference between right and wrong; and that, we are personally responsible for our own actions. Ignorance is not a defense against the decree of this Higher Law but knowledge of this Higher Law more fully condemns the educated.
12. We Recognize as Truth that the War Powers Act, Presidential Executive Orders Article I and IV Tribunals, the General Welfare Clause and the Commerce Clause of the Constitution have been blatantly misconstrued and abused by all three branches of the federal government so that they may intentionally abrogate Constitutional limits in order to advance their ever growing tyrannical power.
13. We Recognize as Truth that freedom is not merely the right to choose, but that, freedom is the result of right choices; that freedom is not free and that "We the People" must be eternally valiant, vigilant and perform “Exploits” (Dan. 11:32) if we are to regain our freedoms anti-constitutionally pillaged and plundered by the United States federal government and its agents and assignees including but not limited to: The New World Order, United Nations, Federal Reserve, IRS, SSA, OSHA, EPA, BATF, DEA, NEA and BLM; and/or also confiscated, abandoned and/or forfeited by our State governments.
Copyright Family Guardian Fellowship
|Last revision: October 12, 2006 08:41 PM|
|This private system is NOT subject to monitoring|