<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Family Guardian | phelix | Activity</title>
	<link>https://famguardian.org/members/phelix/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://famguardian.org/members/phelix/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for phelix.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 03:10:09 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d3d835c82acb86477dc1911bc4349c2</guid>
				<title>phelix replied to the discussion Questions about Corpus Delicti in the forum 2.3. Court Litigation and Prosecutions</title>
				<link>http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/questions-about-corpus-delicti/#post-15822</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Jun 2014 17:56:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/questions-about-corpus-delicti/#post-15822"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Questions about Corpus Delicti</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Awesome, thank you! I was curious. Because when searching those same cites it seems there are a bunch of other sites that didn&#8217;t bother doing their homework either and they are a lot of places that are quoting those cites with the same information. Funny how people just take anything they see as fact without doing a drop of research before they&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1982"><a href="http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/questions-about-corpus-delicti/#post-15822" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">beb6791d067bdd86c6bde86fbf4daf33</guid>
				<title>phelix replied to the discussion Questions about Corpus Delicti in the forum 2.3. Court Litigation and Prosecutions</title>
				<link>http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/questions-about-corpus-delicti/#post-15820</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Jun 2014 17:42:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/questions-about-corpus-delicti/#post-15820"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Questions about Corpus Delicti</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Well I tried looking up the first 3 cases that it shows on this page. And I was unable to find the quotes or even any of the keywords that are quoted next to those cases if that makes any sense.</p>
<p>“For a crime to exist, there must be an injured party (Corpus Delicti) There can be no sanction or penalty imposed on one because of this&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1980"><a href="http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/questions-about-corpus-delicti/#post-15820" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c685b2211e0fde731e75b768c8deecc7</guid>
				<title>phelix replied to the discussion Coram Nobis in the forum 5.5.2. Litigation assistance</title>
				<link>http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/coram-nobis/#post-15800</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 May 2014 18:12:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/coram-nobis/#post-15800"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Coram Nobis</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Actually, I think this may be a better template. <br />
 <br />
[attachment=515:CORAM_NOBIS MEMORANDUM IN LAW _use this one_.doc]</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8eee9f6f92744943ba42d2ee3d9eac5f</guid>
				<title>phelix replied to the discussion Traveling in your own car is a Right - Idaho in the forum 6.4. Defending Your Right to Travel</title>
				<link>http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/traveling-in-your-own-car-is-a-right-idaho/#post-15795</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 May 2014 19:10:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/traveling-in-your-own-car-is-a-right-idaho/#post-15795"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Traveling in your own car is a Right - Idaho</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I have done lots of research I just have not put it all down into this post. I really appreciate the info that you have just linked. This is some new information that I have not found yet. Let me read through these new items and books you have posted here and I will respond if I have any more questions.. Thanks!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		