<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Family Guardian | Kendal | Activity</title>
	<link>https://famguardian.org/members/kendal/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://famguardian.org/members/kendal/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kendal.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 01:24:35 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb480dcb8df55161664955d81392cf93</guid>
				<title>Kendal replied to the discussion How do I start my life as a nontaxpayer? in the forum 5.4.2. Stopping or Correcting Illegal or Erroneous Tax Withholding and/or Reporting</title>
				<link>http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/how-do-i-start-my-life-as-a-nontaxpayer/#post-15741</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Feb 2014 15:43:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/how-do-i-start-my-life-as-a-nontaxpayer/#post-15741"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> How do I start my life as a nontaxpayer?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey Bing, I tried to send you a message but it said you can&#8217;t receive any new messages</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">323021007eec766b4ceb4ce8a4d07b2f</guid>
				<title>Kendal replied to the discussion How do I start my life as a nontaxpayer? in the forum 5.4.2. Stopping or Correcting Illegal or Erroneous Tax Withholding and/or Reporting</title>
				<link>http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/how-do-i-start-my-life-as-a-nontaxpayer/#post-15740</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Feb 2014 15:40:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/how-do-i-start-my-life-as-a-nontaxpayer/#post-15740"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> How do I start my life as a nontaxpayer?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>It&#8217;s not like Googling things is all I do with my time 😛 I&#8217;ve had other things I&#8217;ve had to deal with, and I keep running into scams and people saying &#8220;I&#8217;m right, he&#8217;s wrong&#8221; and then someone else saying &#8220;no, they&#8217;re wrong, I&#8217;m right,&#8221; and everybody having different opinions and theories, people going to jail, people saying they&#8217;ve been fine&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3450"><a href="http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/how-do-i-start-my-life-as-a-nontaxpayer/#post-15740" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d45082342cca6cee3ccfa1557685d287</guid>
				<title>Kendal replied to the discussion Financial privacy link in the forum 9.4. Bad links</title>
				<link>http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/financial-privacy-link/#post-12620</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:54:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/financial-privacy-link/#post-12620"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Financial privacy link</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Bing wrote on Jul 20 2009, 07:02 AM:<br />
Oz, you should be able to open a bank account without a SS # if you are a non-resident alien who is not engaged in a trade or business (i.e. performance of a public office.)</p>
<p>You will need to complete a modified Form W8BEN and give that to the bank.</p>
<p>When they hand you a bank signature card, it will ask&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-458"><a href="http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/financial-privacy-link/#post-12620" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b8ce72e83963df456086475c6c450af</guid>
				<title>Kendal replied to the discussion What order should I do this in? in the forum 5.4.2. Stopping or Correcting Illegal or Erroneous Tax Withholding and/or Reporting</title>
				<link>https://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/what-order-should-i-do-this-in/#post-12255</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2009 19:15:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/what-order-should-i-do-this-in/#post-12255"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> What order should I do this in?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>franklin wrote on Apr 2 2009, 09:03 AM:<br />
Ozma</p>
<p>Stick with the forums now that you&#039;ve been through boot camp 🙂 . You sound dedicated to learning what you need to know. After you&#039;ve been able to coordinate that knowledge&#8230;you&#039;ll have a pretty good idea how to proceed. The Path To Freedom syllabus helps you with that knowledge&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-7612"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/what-order-should-i-do-this-in/#post-12255" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">873aafc4382aca4c44892057e0b34ec6</guid>
				<title>Kendal replied to the discussion What order should I do this in? in the forum 5.4.2. Stopping or Correcting Illegal or Erroneous Tax Withholding and/or Reporting</title>
				<link>https://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/what-order-should-i-do-this-in/#post-12254</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2009 18:59:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/what-order-should-i-do-this-in/#post-12254"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> What order should I do this in?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Admin wrote on Mar 31 2009, 06:16 PM:<br />
Ozma,</p>
<p>Thanks for your feedback. </p>
<p>1. It is not dangerous to have the document out there, because there is no harm in asking questions. The minute you begin arging with people is the minute you cross the line.</p>
<p>So the Test for Tax Professionals is something that it&#039;s ok for someone like me to send in, or&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-7610"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/what-order-should-i-do-this-in/#post-12254" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f23ec7eec539fc7df8043e6c8299e49e</guid>
				<title>Kendal replied to the discussion What order should I do this in? in the forum 5.4.2. Stopping or Correcting Illegal or Erroneous Tax Withholding and/or Reporting</title>
				<link>https://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/what-order-should-i-do-this-in/#post-12250</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Apr 2009 00:47:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/what-order-should-i-do-this-in/#post-12250"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> What order should I do this in?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Admin wrote on Mar 31 2009, 04:21 PM:<br />
Ozma,</p>
<p>1. You are on the WRONG website if you are protesting income taxes. You can&#039;t even use our materials if you are a &#8220;taxpayer&#8221; or &#8220;protesting income taxes&#8221; or intend to use our materials as a &#8220;tax shelter&#8221;. We don&#039;t protest &#8220;taxes&#8221; on this website, but crime and violations of law. The moment&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-7602"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/what-order-should-i-do-this-in/#post-12250" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		