<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Family Guardian | JMunsonII | Activity</title>
	<link>https://famguardian.org/members/jmunsonii/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://famguardian.org/members/jmunsonii/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for JMunsonII.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 04:01:31 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1916dd3a611c01d3f05b6976fcbbdec</guid>
				<title>JMunsonII replied to the discussion 26 USC 6331(a) - looking for supporting cite in the forum 5.4.4. Fighting Unlawful Liens and Levies</title>
				<link>http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/26-usc-6331a-looking-for-supporting-cite/#post-15838</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Jul 2014 11:24:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/26-usc-6331a-looking-for-supporting-cite/#post-15838"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> 26 USC 6331(a) - looking for supporting cite</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Namaste!<br />
 <br />
Thank you for your input.<br />
 <br />
I&#8217;m posting an update to this thread.<br />
 <br />
My mother, for whom I was specifically looking this up, has faced a significant series of tax issues thanks to her initial accountant for her business.<br />
 <br />
After years of nothing, the IRS finally got aggressive &#8211; this was the first time they started taking money&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-554"><a href="http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/26-usc-6331a-looking-for-supporting-cite/#post-15838" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">362d81219fbb21d5be3b5bf9fbc60ab9</guid>
				<title>JMunsonII replied to the discussion 26 USC 6331(a) - looking for supporting cite in the forum 5.4.4. Fighting Unlawful Liens and Levies</title>
				<link>http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/26-usc-6331a-looking-for-supporting-cite/#post-15837</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Jul 2014 21:00:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/26-usc-6331a-looking-for-supporting-cite/#post-15837"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> 26 USC 6331(a) - looking for supporting cite</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thanks!<br />
 <br />
I know about the first part, and I will read the second PDF. 🙂</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		