<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Family Guardian | BryanS | Activity</title>
	<link>https://famguardian.org/members/bryans/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://famguardian.org/members/bryans/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for BryanS.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 05:17:55 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38edf9aa874b31a46dd3a492c56859fb</guid>
				<title>BryanS replied to the discussion Effectiveness of Resignation from SS in the forum 5.2.2. Quitting Social Security</title>
				<link>http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/effectiveness-of-resignation-from-ss/#post-12281</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jun 2011 10:00:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/effectiveness-of-resignation-from-ss/#post-12281"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Effectiveness of Resignation from SS</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>&#039;poldon&#039; wrote:</p>
<p>&#8230; In his own case around 30 years ago, he said &#8230;</p>
<p>I bet this guy was 33 years old.  Sneaky IRS agents don&#039;t just lie, they are delusional too.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b20b745950f13809d9d962ad7dcf8a3b</guid>
				<title>BryanS replied to the discussion New Method for Quitting Social Security in the forum 5.2.2. Quitting Social Security</title>
				<link>http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/new-method-for-quitting-social-security/#post-12148</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 May 2011 13:34:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/new-method-for-quitting-social-security/#post-12148"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> New Method for Quitting Social Security</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>This is a good video, I followed him with the Code and Regulations confirming everything he said.  I have a much clearer understanding as to how and why most of the IRC is not positive law and they have no legal right to enforce some of it.  I tried to do some searches on Jim Mattatall to read more on what he&#039;s done, but I am not coming up&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1928"><a href="http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/new-method-for-quitting-social-security/#post-12148" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1002291ae45012348b391059b68093c</guid>
				<title>BryanS replied to the discussion US v. Hansen on June 1, 2006 in the forum 2.3.1. Tax litigation</title>
				<link>https://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/us-v-hansen-on-june-1-2006/#post-14475</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 May 2011 22:39:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/us-v-hansen-on-june-1-2006/#post-14475"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> US v. Hansen on June 1, 2006</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>That&#039;s fine, just it was new to me.  My wife is my worst enemy in this whole thing.  She says this site and other like it are totally wrong and without merit.  She also argues that whoever goes to court over an IRS issue loses.   I&#039;ve been looking hard to find cases where they win with the defense that they are not subject to the tax based&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-7070"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/us-v-hansen-on-june-1-2006/#post-14475" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa40f11b7435586b62720e5a02c44fa5</guid>
				<title>BryanS replied to the discussion CDL for Nationals in the forum 5.2.5. Getting ID as a &#34;non-citizen USA national&#34;/&#34;non-resident NON-person&#34;</title>
				<link>http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/cdl-for-nationals/#post-14425</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 May 2011 05:26:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/cdl-for-nationals/#post-14425"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> CDL for Nationals</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Quote:<br />
49 U.S.C. § 31309</p>
<p>(13) &#8220;State&#8221; means a State of the United States and the District of Columbia.<br />
(14) &#8220;United States&#8221; means the States of the United States and the District of Columbia.</p>
<p>These people are funny, i will have to be honest; I am not sure if that literally means all 50 states or just DC.  But I don&#039;t see 50 states in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1938"><a href="http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/cdl-for-nationals/#post-14425" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32545cd3a36503881c02e8d283bb615c</guid>
				<title>BryanS replied to the discussion CDL for Nationals in the forum 5.2.5. Getting ID as a &#34;non-citizen USA national&#34;/&#34;non-resident NON-person&#34;</title>
				<link>http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/cdl-for-nationals/#post-14423</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 May 2011 03:33:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/cdl-for-nationals/#post-14423"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> CDL for Nationals</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I forgot to mention this:</p>
<p>The only good thing I have found out is that NV does not require SSN for their ID&#039;s.  Also all of them have USA NV on them.  In additions they do not say US Citizen, US Person or anything else that indicates status.  However it does say &#8220;license&#8221;, as I guess it should LOL since that is what it is.  Soon as I discover&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1954"><a href="http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/cdl-for-nationals/#post-14423" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71b1e8c78e0ec44677720eae34df166c</guid>
				<title>BryanS replied to the discussion CDL for Nationals in the forum 5.2.5. Getting ID as a &#34;non-citizen USA national&#34;/&#34;non-resident NON-person&#34;</title>
				<link>http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/cdl-for-nationals/#post-14422</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 May 2011 03:22:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/cdl-for-nationals/#post-14422"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> CDL for Nationals</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I read thru the franchise.pdf twice and govfranchise.pdf once. They petty much are the same thing but one is in more detail.  I understand more or less how the franchises entrap you and how they systematically replace your &#8220;rights&#8221; with &#8220;privileges&#8221; and &#8220;benefits&#8221;. However having a CDL is little bit more tricky from other basic forms of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1953"><a href="http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/cdl-for-nationals/#post-14422" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23bdf8a866d6dbaa2ad4f2ce806d0f59</guid>
				<title>BryanS replied to the discussion Passport Issue in the forum 5.2.5. Getting ID as a &#34;non-citizen USA national&#34;/&#34;non-resident NON-person&#34;</title>
				<link>https://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/passport-issue/#post-14448</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 May 2011 20:43:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/passport-issue/#post-14448"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Passport Issue</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Maybe I should change my name to SovereignSpecialEd</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db8f224fff6e28d1a7337eaff422f38f</guid>
				<title>BryanS replied to the discussion Passport Issue in the forum 5.2.5. Getting ID as a &#34;non-citizen USA national&#34;/&#34;non-resident NON-person&#34;</title>
				<link>https://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/passport-issue/#post-14447</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 May 2011 20:31:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/passport-issue/#post-14447"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Passport Issue</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I am sorry for not understanding how to apply this information.  I am just unclear as to which is considered my true Citizenship IE my birthplace or my current domicile, so when I write these letters I am as correct as possible.  I was born in San Diego, but I live in Nevada, that&#039;s what I&#039;m trying to make clear which is considered my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4273"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/passport-issue/#post-14447" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5fb941b1b8d9fd7dfb38afd50f61a59</guid>
				<title>BryanS replied to the discussion Passport Issue in the forum 5.2.5. Getting ID as a &#34;non-citizen USA national&#34;/&#34;non-resident NON-person&#34;</title>
				<link>https://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/passport-issue/#post-14445</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 May 2011 18:41:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/passport-issue/#post-14445"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Passport Issue</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>&#039;BucWiLD&#039; wrote:</p>
<p>Thanks you two</p>
<p>Bing I did read that treatise about why you&#039;re a national, thats what got me wanting to correct the Passport Card I have in the process.  Just wasn&#039;t sure how to go about that.  </p>
<p>Also, when you move to another republic, does that become the republic you&#039;re a member of or are you always a Citizen of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4271"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/passport-issue/#post-14445" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d9e4d49db2fa74fe2c6bb0185257b78</guid>
				<title>BryanS replied to the discussion Passport Issue in the forum 5.2.5. Getting ID as a &#34;non-citizen USA national&#34;/&#34;non-resident NON-person&#34;</title>
				<link>https://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/passport-issue/#post-14444</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 May 2011 18:25:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/passport-issue/#post-14444"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Passport Issue</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thanks you two</p>
<p>Bing I did read that treatise about why you&#039;re a national, thats what got me wanting to correct the Passport Card I have in the process.  Just wasn&#039;t sure how to go about that.  </p>
<p>Also, when you move to another republic, does that become the republic you&#039;re a member of or are you always a Citizen of Birthplace Republic? &hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4270"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/passport-issue/#post-14444" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c4d466d43c1ef796261321c04b5c03b</guid>
				<title>BryanS replied to the discussion Question About Notice of Levy in the forum 5.4.2. Stopping or Correcting Illegal or Erroneous Tax Withholding and/or Reporting</title>
				<link>http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/question-about-notice-of-levy/#post-14415</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 May 2011 03:20:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/question-about-notice-of-levy/#post-14415"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Question About Notice of Levy</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I read that one about Pete last night.  How there was a couple mistakes on his part with the SSN and Domicile.</p>
<p>Only thing that sucks about this is learning about sovereignty in today&#039;s society is like learning to speak a language you&#039;ve never heard spoken.  What I really want is someone to talk with about this, to bounce my ideas off of to see&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2832"><a href="http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/question-about-notice-of-levy/#post-14415" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc0a1f4776317bfd42f8e3c72b0f9edc</guid>
				<title>BryanS replied to the discussion Question About Notice of Levy in the forum 5.4.2. Stopping or Correcting Illegal or Erroneous Tax Withholding and/or Reporting</title>
				<link>http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/question-about-notice-of-levy/#post-14413</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 May 2011 02:29:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/question-about-notice-of-levy/#post-14413"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Question About Notice of Levy</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>This is the first site that actually has useful information where I don&#039;t see the authors going to jail.  I&#039;ve looked around but the internet is full of snake oil type remedies.  All I know for sure was that the Constitution said No Capitation taxes and sure enough since I could remember I was double and triple taxed on everything, from&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2830"><a href="http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/question-about-notice-of-levy/#post-14413" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fee06bbb80f98ceed09aa2a193cd2eae</guid>
				<title>BryanS replied to the discussion CDL for Nationals in the forum 5.2.5. Getting ID as a &#34;non-citizen USA national&#34;/&#34;non-resident NON-person&#34;</title>
				<link>http://famguardian.org/forums/forums/topic/cdl-for-nationals/#post-14421</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 May 2011 15:05:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://famguardian.org/forums/topic/cdl-for-nationals/#post-14421"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> CDL for Nationals</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you, I DL&#039;d it and will read it over.  I think I have a general understanding, but I&#039;ve been programed so well to think you have to have a &#8220;license&#8221; to do basic things that we have the right to do without limitations.</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		