"They that lived godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution."
- MATTHEW: killed by the sword in Ethiopia.
- MARK: dragged to death in Alexandria, Egypt.
- LUKE: hanged on an olive tree in Greece.
- JAMES the GREATER: beheaded at Jerusalem.
- JAMES the LESS: thrown from the Temple pinnacle,
then beaten to death.
- ANDREW: bound to a cross, but preached until he died.
- THOMAS: run through with a lance in India.
- JUDE: shot to death with arrows.
- SIMON SELOTES: crucified in Persia.
- MATTHIAS: first stoned and then beheaded.
- PETER: crucified with his head downward.
- PAUL: beheaded in Rome.
-- Railroad Evangelist
-- Requoted in America Today
Faith Baptist Evangelistic Ministries
P.O. Box 188
Houston, MO 65483